Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Layout

Well so after the first attempt of a Blog, this is the second one. This will contain more my experiences with photography, and some of my recent photos.
so this week I got my 4 wisdome teeth out. And I had a huge cheek the whole week and terrible aches. So I really didn´t have the time for Photography. But I hope that this week i´ll be able to get some new photos of the beautiful autumn. Hope it´ll last, because the first snow came down a few days ago...

So will be back with some new stuff :)

here are some I´ve taken till now:

the mushroom family

vintage love

autumn dream

actually I have more on my PC, but it takes so long to upload here...







3 comments:

  1. those photos are sublime, Isa. perfect and still and calming and beautiful, just what nature is supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the detail and bokeh of the third shot! Added you on Twitter and Flickr. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the third one, something that really captures my heart. You have such talent!

    ReplyDelete